Being a basic member you will :
- Receive our quaterly newsletter and a weekly press review;
- Be offered special rates for our conferences, events, trainings and masterclasses, and learning trips;
- Be invited to take part in our think-tank sessions and our study days;
- Have access to our webinars and publications;
- Gain free membership to TOCEMA worldwide network;
- Have the opportunity to apply for a Quality Mark certification.
Premium members will, on top of these advantages :
- Have free access to the AMCV’s urban furniture for your pop-up places ad place making operations (list of the items on request);
- Benefit from 2 annual networking meetings as unique chances to connect with your peers, exchange experiences, promote your territory and learn about others’;
- Be sent two annual technical reports in French, tackling a specific subject in a pragmatic way. One will focus on a theme directly linked to an urban issue, one will present a city, district or an innovative initiative;
- Be invited to a site visit presenting an ongoing good practice.
Annual fees 2019 :
- BASIC membership : 250€. for associations, towns or companies. The fees include direct membership for up to 5 members of the organization. Additional members can benefit from the membership at a cost of 125€ per additional member;
- PREMIUM membership : 750€. The fees include direct membership for all members of the organization, regardless of the number of their staff members.
You would like to join ? Complete the form here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require any further information.
Members are defined as such when fees are received on our bank account.